Chapter Forty-three: Catching Sarah and Kim on their summer - CSTA, CS Institute, and more!
How’s your summer going? Join us for a catch-up episode where we share our updates and reflect on our amazing experience at the Computer Science Teachers’ Association Conference. Plus, the MOTHER of all announcements from Sarah ;) Listen and let us know - how are you spending your sunny August afternoons?
- CS Institute
- Bringing computer science education research into K-8 classrooms (Kim’s presentation)
- CS Everywhere: STEM Outside the Lab and All Over the School (Sarah’s presentation with Carmen Loughner)
- Social and emotional learning with robotics (Sarah’s poster session)
- Microsoft TEALS program
- Birdbrain Technologies
- Design Lab @ UVA
- Music from filmmusic.io
- "Wholesome" by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
- License: CC BY (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)